The ESP8266 based WLED Controller, from Athom.
Great to purchase with one of our LED strips!
You can find out more about on their Github
Note: Due to the differences in requirements, this does not come with a power supply.
|Rated Power (Athom)||70w|
|Connector (DC)||Type-A DC Barrel Connector (5.5mmx2.1mm)|
GPIO0 - Button
Note: Compatible Smart Home Hub required for automation!
- Physical control via a pushbutton (ensure button pin is set to 0 in the settings)
- Total local control with quick setup and updates.
- Control using MQTT, Web UI, HTTP or serial.
- Automate using timers, rules or scripts.
- Integration with home automation solutions. Incredibly expandable and flexible.
- Can be easily upgraded to ESPHome or Homekit etc