Sonoff SNZB-01 - ZigBee Wireless Switch
The Sonoff SNZB-01, a ZigBee Wireless Switch!
So you've put a lamp on one of our Smart Plugs and you need a way to control it?
Look no further than this ZigBee wireless switch.
First Zigbee Device? Read our getting started guide!
A brilliant way to start off your ZigBee network! (Goes well with our CC2531)
Usage (Home Assistant - ZHA)
platform: event event_type: zha_event event_data: device_ieee: 00:11:22:33:44:55:66:77 # You can find this on the Device Page command: toggle # You can use any of the commands below
- Single Press -
- Double Press -
- Long Press -
|Wireless Connection||Zigbee 3|
|Dimensions: Sensor||47×27×13.5 mm|
|Dimensions: Magnet||32×15.5×13 mm|
Note: Compatible Smart Home Hub required for automation!
- SONOFF SNZB-01 is ZigBee wireless smart switch replying on SONOFF ZigBee Bridge that allows you to reach the purpose of scene linkages between ZigBee devices (SONOFF BASICZBR3 DIY smart switch) and Wi-Fi devices.
- Create a smart scene and set Single/Double Press/Long Press as you want in the EweLink APP to turn on/off the selected group WiFi devices.
- It's a battery-operated ZigBee wireless button switch, you will get a notification of low-battery level when the battery life gets 10% remaining.
- Place on the desktop to use or Tear off the protective film of the 3M adhesives and stick it on the desired area.
- SONOFF ZigBee Bridge Required.
*Software functionality may be inaccurate when not using the sonoff bridge