Sonoff SNZB-02 - ZigBee Temperature & Humidity Sensor
The Sonoff SNZB-02, a ZigBee Temperature & Humidity Sensor!
Ever been wondering how cold that spare room actually is?
Look no further than this ZigBee climate sensor.
First Zigbee Device? Read our getting started guide!
A brilliant way to start off your ZigBee network! (Goes well with our CC2531)
|Wireless Connection||Zigbee 3|
Note: Compatible Smart Home Hub required for automation!
- SONOFF SNZB-02 is a ZigBee temperature and humidity sensor that can seamlessly work with SONOFF ZigBee Bridge to track the temperature and humidity change in your home, which all real-time readings can be checked on eWeLink APP.
- If your Amazon Alexa hub Built-in Zigbee smart home hub, such as Echo (4th generation) and Echo Studio, SNZB-02 can be directly connected to Alexa without another zigbee hub. Alexa APP can only display temperature but not humidity.
- You can set a condition in the smart scene that is the fan is turned on/off when the temperature reaches the limit value, or the dehumidifier in your room starts working once the humidity is over higher. You can set a smart scene to trigger alerts through events like high/low temperature, high/low humidity conditions and more.
- Simply share the sensor with your family on EweLink APP and they can directly check this temperature and humidity on their mobile phones without pairing it.
- It's a battery-operated sensor with low-battery notification on your mobile, adopts 3M adhesives on the bottom to easily install it in any corner of your house.
*Software functionality may be inaccurate when not using the sonoff bridge