Sonoff SNZB-04 - ZigBee Door/Window Sensor
The Sonoff SNZB-04, a ZigBee Wireless Door/Window Sensor
Want your lights to come on when you open the door? Now you can!
First Zigbee Device? Read our getting started guide!
A brilliant way to start off your ZigBee network! (Goes well with our CC2531)
|Wireless Connection||Zigbee 3|
|Dimensions: Sensor||47×27×13.5 mm|
|Dimensions: Magnet||32×15.5×13 mm|
Note: Compatible Smart Home Hub required for automation!
- SONOFF wireless door/window sensor can be put on your door or window to tell you with an alert notification if your door or window is opened or closed, adding an extra layer of security to your home. Both the opening and closing status of the door/window are synced on your mobile phone, no longer to think back whether the door/down is off or not.
- SONOFF ZigBee Bridge is required. The sensor provides you the possibility to create a scene linkage of ZigBee and Wi-Fi devices. This sensor is able to help you create a smart home. Works with SONOFF ZigBee Bridge in harmony, you can set a scene to get your hallway lighted immediately when the door is opened.
- Simple installation for easier setup, 3M adhesive (included) installation significantly saves your time. Its application can also extend to wide areas like drawers, garage doors, blinds, etc. Just stick it anywhere two things connect and it is always safe even if you don’t keep watch on it.
- Share the sensor with your family to give them an ability to quickly control and monitor your home together. 3-month history records check.
- The camera function can be enabled on the sensor page in the eWeLink APP, which also allows you to view clearly who enters your home; even you can frighten the stranger and ask him to leave your home immediately with the two-way audio function.